Math Department’s Vision:
- To explain Allah’s creation through learning math.
- To encourage students to find other solutions to problems outside of books.
- To realize the importance of math in our daily life through integration with other materials, and through providing examples from daily life.
- To use critical thinking and good judgment.
- To be a significant member of society.
- To respect opposite opinions and freedom of speech.
- To enhance self-confidence in every student.
- To use technology in teaching with cooperation of with the computer department.
- To focus on learning difficulties and behavioral changes.