Duties and Responsibilities of the Public Relations and Student Activities Officer:
First: Student Activities
- To plan and follow up with the implementation of educational activities that are practiced in the school.
- To prepare work programs for school activities with the use of available facilities in school.
- To monitor monthly reports that reach him/her from various activity departments. He/she shall also prepare monthly, semi-annual and annual activity reports, and monitor their implementation.
- To follow up with participation in school activities as ordered by higher levels.
- To participate in setting a budget for school activities, and to follow up with the spending of this budget in light of financial and administrative directions.
- To participate in planning and preparing for field trips and camp programs in light of the recreational and educational needs of the school and the activity plan set aside.
- To help the school board in achieving school discipline, and activity effectiveness, and to implement the board’s recommendations and decisions of various activities.
- To follow up with the implementation of the duties of school activities committees in their various aspects.
- To contribute to the development of summer activities, and to form organizations.
- To follow up with gifted and talented student programs in all areas, and to organize records for these programs.
Second: Public Relations
- To maintain good relations with government and private agencies as related to education.
- To maintain good relations with civil authorities and organizations concerned.
- To maintain constant communication with various local Medias.
- To attend seminars and conferences on education and educational affairs.
- To encourage students to participate in visits and donations to the needy sectors of the community. To encourage interaction with the community to sympathize with others, in order to possess a sense of social solidarity, and to help others as much as possible.