Technology Department’s Vision:
- To use computers as a means of learning, researching and obtaining information, not just a device for entertainment.
- To teach students how to use the computer to complete projects, which can help them in their studies and research and to learn the software needed to accomplish this task.
- To acquaint students with a different methodology of learning other than memorizing, to learn through practice, training and experimenting.
- Preparing students for rapid integration when realizing the future vision of the school regarding E-learning.
- To encourage students to criticize the existing software, and to think of solutions and ideas of new technology, and to display its advantages and disadvantages in the future.
- To transform all textbooks into electronic of the original templates through the school website.
- To signify the importance of the computer, and to use it as an aid to other materials (integration in other materials) by combining learning with the process.
- Integration of computer classes with the other classes to achieve a structural integrated curriculum.