Islamic Studies Department’s Vision:
- To create proactive society members who are committed to Allah’s path and who are proud of the Islamic identity.
- To create individuals of strong characters who believe in the freedom of speech and who respect opposing opinion.
- To motivate students to learn by making them follow the right path of Allah (SWT).
- To create a religious community whose members are keen to confront the scientific and technological challenges.
- To create critical and creative individuals through adherence to the approach of Mohammad (PBUH) in building the characters of his companions.
- To strengthen awareness in the Islamic thought and system.
- To build an integrated character by working as much as possible to establish integration between different materials to create an educated and vigilant generation to take risk.
- To establish a Holy Qur’an Club which encourages the memorization of the Holy Qur’an.